- A stroppy older mum’s reflections on parenting – after 10 years of hit-and-miss motherhood, gut-wrenching guilt, endless frustration.
- At 43, in the midst of raising a 11-, 8- and 4-year old, I’ve finally found my voice (sort of), decided to enjoy my frantic life (most of the time) and to stick two fingers up to anyone who tries to tell me what to think, say or do… (always!)
- I’m a journalist, communications consultant, writer and wannabe author, Chardonnay quaffer, novice triathlete trying to recover from runner’s knee by doing yoga, swimming, cycling and drinking more Chardonnay. (My standard response to any setback, achievement, disappointment… anything, really)
- Find out why my blog is called Why is her so stroppy? ( apart from obviously summing up my daily state of mind since turning 40 a few years ago).
- I’m also an expat mum, who has lived in Berlin (before kids), Paris (with a newborn) and since then London (on the outskirts) and whose heart will always be somewhere on Table Mountain taking in the most beautiful view in the world.